- Who can I contact if I have more questions or special requirements on my booking?
Call the Hospitality & Events team on (02) 9339 9120
Or email us at email@example.com
- What is included in my package?
Please review our product information sheet here, this sheet includes details on catering, parking and opening times. Once you have made your booking you will receive more detailed information regarding your specific package and the match you are attending.
If the information you are looking for isn't listed please contact us
- What is the dress code?
The dress code for each facility is listed on our product information sheet and is summarised below
CORPORATE AREAS - DRESS CODE SUMMARY
Outdoor Corporate Boxes Smart Casual Private Suites Smart Casual The Inside 50 Club Smart Casual Chairman's Club Lounge Suit, tie optional, strictly no denim
- What is the latest I can book my tickets?
Our function rooms regularly sell out so it is best to book in early to secure your seats.
Generally we would recommend the latest you book your package is one (1) week prior to the game. Last minute bookings will result in limited catering options being available due to the lead times required for ordering by Stadium Cateres. If you have left things late contact our team so we can provide you with a solution.
- When will I receive my tickets?
Once you have paid you will receive a log in to your portal to access your EzyTickets.
- What information should I pass onto my guests?
With your tickets you will receive a match day letter, this includes all of the information about the match and the tickets purchased. Details include the dress code, the transport options, the best arrival time, parking provisions etc. We recommend you make a copy for each of your guests and give them their tickets and letter prior to the match day.
- My client wants to bring their kids, what is the best package for us to purchase?
It would be best for you to book one of our Outdoor Corporate Boxes or Private Suites. Both of these area's permit under 18's with supervision and suitable catering is available. You will still have a great corporate atmosphere to host your clients in and excellent ground positioning to view the match.
Under 18's are not permitted into certain corporate areas on a match day. This is to comply with RSA laws, also, from time to time, on stage content may not always be suitable for children.
Under 18's Summary
Chairman's Club Not permitted Private Suites Permitted with supervision The Inside 50 Club Not permitted Outdoor Corporate Boxes Permitted with supervision
- Can we bring our own food
You cannot bring your own food into any corporate area of the ground.
The following function tickets include catering:
- Chairman's Club
- Inside 50 Club
- Catered Private Suites
- Catered Outdoor Corporate Boxes
If you are keeping to a strict budget you can purchase an un-catered corporate box and purchase your food from the catering outlets on the day.
- What is the website for ordering catering?
- What time can we access our match day facility?
This information will be included on your match day information letter however as a guide
- The Chairman's Club opens 2 hours prior to bounce
- The Outdoor Corporate Box precinct opens when the stadium gates open
- The Private Suites are available from when the stadium gates open however please indicate your arrival time on your catering order so a steward can be available for beverage service
- The Inside 50 Club opens 1 hour prior to bounce
If you are at the ground but your facility or function room has not yet opened, head to the concourse and catch some of our reserves game.
- I have lost my tickets, what should I do?
If you have lost your tickets on game day call our match day phone number which is listed on your match day information sheet.
- How many people are required to book into each area?
This is a great question and one that can be a little confusing, check our our minimum and maximum numbers below
Area Mininmum Guests Maximum Guests Chairman's Club No minimum however tables are of 10 guests No maximum until inventory is exhausted Private Suites Minimum 12 guests Maximum 20 however there are match view seats for 14 Outdoor Corporate Boxes Our smallest boxes are 8 seater boxes Our biggest boxes seat 12, however talk to our team about booking 2 boxes together to make 16. The Inside 50 Club Minimum 1 No maximum until inventory is exhausted
- How much does each product cost?
To view our full price list please click here and open the price list on the right hand side images
- What are the AFL Entry Conditions and the Venue Conditions of Entry I should be aware of?
AFL Conditions of Entry - http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/conditions-of-entry
SCG Conditions of Entry for AFL Matches - http://www.sydneycricketground.com.au/events/afl-conditions-of-entry/